Rules for Participating in Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Give a brief story of how you blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the award post you created.
Thank you for nominating me Elevated Hope. Check out her blog about her love of animals and photography.
Jonny’s Quest for the Good Life
I started this blog shortly after I graduated from university. I am pretty scared I’ll stop writing and even more scared I will stop actively pursuing things that can improve my life. Writing about my experiences and different ways of improving one’s life seemed like an obvious thing to do.
Advice for new bloggers
I am still relatively new to blogging so my advice does not have much weight behind it. However, people can become obsessed with stats, visitors and likes on their posts – I know I have before. Do not do this! First and foremost enjoy writing the content for yourself! Also make sure your proofread over and over again!